Grupeer review and my investment updates
- 100% buyback guarantee
- 14-15% in return
- Positive reputation
My personal Grupeer review 2019
I update frequently about Grupeer to make sure the content is up to date.
I use an auto invest setup with a buyback guarantee.
Let’s look into it 🙂
Below is my return on investment…
Return on investment:
- August: Started investing
- September: +0,69% (transfer costs deducted)
- October: +1,23%
- November: +1,04%
- December: +1,29%
Expected return on investment:
- January: +1,21%
- February: +1,16%
- March: +1,24%
- April: +1,15%
- May: +1,13%
- June: +1,07%
- July: +1,30%
- August: +1,30%
➡ See the latest returns in my investment portfolio update
(opens in new window)
My loans that are late
Loans that have defaulted since August 2018: 0% 🙂
|1-15 Days Late||0%||0%||0%||0%|
|16-30 Days Late||0%||0%||0%||0%|
|31-60 Days Late||0%||0%||0%||0%|
|60+ Days Late||0%||0%||0%||0%|
My personal Grupeer investment strategy
Transfer money to Grupeer
Before I transferred money to my Grupeer account through Transferwise. They give you the best exchange rate (no markup or hidden fees). The transfer was completed on the same day!
Unfortunately, Grupeer has chosen to stop this option and therefore you can only make regular bank transfers (SEPA transfer).
My auto invest setup
Inside the Grupeer platform, I have one auto invest strategy (They only offer one setup).
In general, I always use an auto invest setup with a buyback guarantee.
The entire platform has a buy-back guarantee which is very good.
- Loan type: All
- Maximum investment in one loan: € 50.00
- Currency: € (EUR)
- From 13% annually
- Remaining loan term (months): 1 – 36
- Reinvest: Yes
- Strategy Auto-invest unlimited: Yes
- Remaining principal amount: All (Not possible to change)
- Loan status: Current (Not possible to change)
- Buyback Guarantee: Yes (Not possible to change)
- Repayment type: Non-amortized and amortized
- Country: 49 (Albania, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom)
The opportunities in their auto invest are limited but sufficient enough that I will use this to save time.
6 facts about Grupeer
- The platform went online in February 2017.
- The company is located in Latvia, Europe.
- +13428 investors have joined the marketplace already.
- +29 loan originators are on the platform.
- All loans are pre-funded and with buyback guarantee
- +13,44% is the yearly average return to investors
They started in October 2016 and the company has +13 employees already.
The platform has a very minimalist design and easy to understand interface.
Overview of the platform:
The sign-up process
When you sign up you need to provide basic information about yourself.
They also need a picture of your personal identification document such as your passport. They don’t approve driving licenses as ID.
To use the platform you must be 18 years old and they only accept money transfers from bank accounts from Europe (also Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland).
The P2P lending investment
The interest rate offered is approx +14%.
The platform has mostly development and business loans (usually between 6-12 months).
You must invest a minimum of EUR 10 in one loan. When the money is in the account you can start invest immediately.
All loans have a buyback guarantee in case of borrower’s payments is delayed for more than 60 days. (If the lender can’t pay, the loan company repurchases the debt).
No risk rating is available, but they provide great information and pictures about the borrower or the investment project.
The availability of loans is fine but with rising investors, they should have more available loans. That’s also why I invest EUR 50 in each loan instead of for example 10-20 EUR. About 40 loans were available when I looked around last time. My investment is reinvested immediately the same day.
There is no secondary market yet but they started to develop this feature.
Grupeer sends no information to any Tax Agency or deducts taxes. You must do it yourself in your country.
Like this review? 😀
💡 I hope you liked my Grupeer review and p2p lending investment update this month. If you have any questions or comments you can share it below…
Join the monthly
Stay Focused Email List
and stay connected 🙂
- Follow my journey and blog updates
- Stay on track
- Learn more during your own progress