Fast Invest review and my investment updates
- Best buyback guarantee
- Up to 13% in return
- Start invest from only 1 EUR
My personal Fast Invest review 2019
I always make sure the content is up to date.
Read more about how I always use the buyback guarantee to make it easy to handle.
Let’s take a closer look at it.
Here is my return on investment…
My return on investment:
- September: Started investing
- October: +0,66% (transfer costs deducted)
- November: +1,28%
- December: +1,29%
Expected return on investment:
- January: +1,30%
- February: +1,20%
- March: +1,25%
- April: +1,12%
- May: +1,14%
- June: +1,10%
➡ See the latest returns in my investment portfolio update
(opens in new window)
What kind of returns can I expect?
There are really good investment opportunities at the moment. The average annual return on the platform is around 13% 😎
My loans that are late
Loans that have defaulted since September 2018: 0% 🙂
Late loans are hard to track since if they are late by 3 days, they are bought back automatically.
2019 May Jun Jul Aug 1-15 Days Late 0% 0% – – 16-30 Days Late 0% 0% – – 31-60 Days Late 0% 0% – – 60+ Days Late 0% 0% – – Default 0% 0% – – Bad Debt 0% 0% – –
My personal Fast Invest strategy
It is incredibly easy to sign up and transfer money
During my first investment, I transferred via my bank. I made a SEPA transfer in EUR to the platform and it only took 1 day.
The second time I used Transferwise (opens in a new window) to lower the cost and get the real exchange rate.
Both were very easy and I got an email when they were on the platform (normally within 24 hours).
I always use an auto invest setup with a buyback guarantee.
The entire platform has a buy-back guarantee which is very good.
Inside the Fast Invest platform I have one auto invest setup:
My auto invest setup
- Currency: EUR
- Investment in one loan between 10-15 EUR
- From 13-16% annually (16% is maximum)
- 1m. to 12m. loan term (12m. is maximum)
- Reinvest: Yes
- Diversify across loan originators: NOT AN OPTION
- Buyback Guarantee: Yes
- Country: Poland, Denmark, Spain and the United Kingdom (All)
The auto invest setup is very simple to understand and use. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to select specific loan originators.
7 facts about Fast Invest
- The platform went online in 2015.
- The company is located mainly in Kaunas, Lithuania but they also have an office in the United Kingdom. They have approx 24 employees.
- +30000 investors have joined the marketplace already.
- Over 25.9 million EUR loans are funded.
- +8 loan originators from Europe are on the platform.
- All loans are pre-funded and with buyback guarantee.
- Up to 13% annual returns to investors.
Okay. Let’s dive more into this Fast Invest review…
The platform has a very user-friendly interface and has a modern design.
When you sign up you need to provide basic information about yourself.
To use the platform you must be 18 years old and they accept money transfers from bank accounts from Europe (also Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland).
Your residence must be from one of the following countries:
- Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greenland, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, San Marino, Turkey, Holy See (Vatican City State), Serbia, Montenegro.
- Arab States: United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia.
- Asia&Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan.
- Africa: South Africa.
Unfortunately, they do not receive investors from the United Kingdom at the moment. I think they take their precautions at the upcoming Brexit.
The P2P lending investment
You only need to invest minimum EUR 1 in one loan. (Normally it’s EUR 10 on P2P platforms).
You can start invest immediately the same day the money is on your account.
They send no information to any Tax Agency or deducts taxes. You must do it yourself in your country.
P2P loans with buyback guarantee
You can invest in consumer loans usually between 6-12 months.
It’s some of the highest returns you can get and makes it really attractive.
The interest rate offered is up to +13% 😎
All loans on the platform have a buyback guarantee in case of borrower’s payments is delayed for more than only 3 days.
If the lender can’t pay, the loan company repurchases the debt automatically.
This is really amazing, and typically it’s 60 days on most platforms. This will ensure that your money can be quickly invested in new loans without further delay.
Furthermore, you can sell your loans at any time to Fast Invest.
They accept to buy back loans and they take no fee for this option. You only pay back any given interest (if it was paid out).
No risk rating is available, but they provide basic information about the borrower.
The availability of loans is fine. About 500 last time I looked.
There is no secondary market. You don’t need to resell the loan to get money back.
No information about loan originators
Unfortunately, they hold their loan originators hidden for the investors.
They have stated that before this was the practice throughout the P2P industry.
They plan to change this when their old contracts expire with the loan originators so it becomes more transparent. It will happen in 2019.
I think it will be great because then my Fast Invest review can more even more detailed.
Picture of the Fast Invest team
Fast Invest on social media
Like this review? 😀
Join the monthly
Stay Focused Email List
and stay connected 🙂
- Follow my journey and blog updates
- Stay on track
- Learn more during your own progress