- Best buyback guarantee
- Up to 13% in return
- Start invest from only 1 EUR
I always make sure the content is up to date.
Read more about how I always use the buyback guarantee to make it easy to handle.
Let’s take a closer look at it 🙂
Table of contents
What is Fast Invest?
Fast Invest is a growing investment platform within P2P lending. They offer investment opportunities from European loan originators and the best buyback guarantees in the market. I will discuss this in more detail.
Basically, you invest in loans and receive ongoing interest every month. Just like passive income!
My return on investment
My return on investment:
- September: Started investing
- October: +0,66% (transfer costs deducted)
- November: +1,28%
- December: +1,29%
Expected return on investment:
- January: +1,30%
- February: +1,20%
- March: +1,25%
- April: +1,12%
- May: +1,14%
- June: +1,10%
- July: +1,12%
- August: +1,04%
➡ See the latest returns in my investment portfolio update
(opens in a new window)
What kind of returns can I expect?
Fast Invest offer above-average returns. Furthermore, there are really good investment opportunities at the moment.
The average annual return on the platform is around 13% 😎
It’s some of the highest returns you can get and makes it really attractive.
7 quick facts about Fast Invest
- The platform went online in 2015.
- The company is located mainly in Kaunas, Lithuania but they also have an office in the United Kingdom. They have approx 24 employees.
- +30000 investors have joined the marketplace already.
- Over 25.9 million EUR loans are funded.
- +8 loan originators from Europe on the platform.
- All loans are pre-funded and with 100% buyback guarantee.
- Up to 13% annual returns to investors.
Loans that are late
Loans that have defaulted since September 2018: 0% 🙂
Late loans are hard to track since if they are late by 3 days, they are bought back automatically.
P2P loans with the best buyback guarantees
All loans on the platform have a buyback guarantee in case of borrower’s payments is delayed for more than only 3 days.
If the lender can’t pay, the loan company repurchases the debt automatically.
This is really amazing, and typically it’s 60 days on most platforms. This will ensure that your money can be quickly invested in new loans without further delay.
Furthermore, you can sell your loans at any time to Fast Invest.
They accept to buy back loans and they take no fee for this option. You only pay back any given interest (if it was paid out).
The platform and my personal Fast Invest strategy…
Sign up is incredibly easy
When you sign up you need to provide basic information about yourself.
During my first investment, I transferred via my bank. I made a SEPA transfer in EUR to the platform and it only took 1 day.
The second time I used Transferwise (opens in a new window) to lower the cost and get the real exchange rate.
Both were very easy and I got an email when they were on the platform (normally within 24 hours).
To use the platform you must be 18 years old and they accept money transfers from bank accounts from Europe (also Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland).
Your residence must be from one of the following countries:
- Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greenland, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, San Marino, Turkey, Holy See (Vatican City State), Serbia, Montenegro.
- Arab States: United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia.
- Asia&Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Israel, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan.
- Africa: South Africa.
Unfortunately, they do not receive investors from the United Kingdom at the moment. I think they take their precautions at the upcoming Brexit.
My auto-invest setup
I always use an auto-invest setup with a buyback guarantee on all the platforms I use. The entire platform has a buy-back guarantee which is very good.
Inside the Fast Invest platform I have one simple auto-invest setup:
- Currency: EUR
- Investment in one loan between 10-15 EUR
- From 13-16% annually (16% is maximum)
- 1m. to 12m. loan term (12m. is maximum)
- Reinvest: Yes
- Buyback Guarantee: Yes
- Country: All (Poland, Denmark, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
The auto invest setup is very simple to understand and use. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to select a specific loan originators.
Okay. Let’s dive more into this Fast Invest review…
The platform has a very user-friendly interface and has a modern design.
The P2P lending investment
The availability of loans is fine. About 500 last time I looked. They add new loans every day.
You can invest in consumer loans usually between 6-12 months.
The interest rate offered is up to +13%!
When your money is on the account you can start invest immediately on the same day.
You actually only need to invest a minimum EUR 1 in one loan. (Normally it’s EUR 10 on P2P platforms).
No risk rating is available, but they provide basic information about the borrower. I hope they will provide this feature because many platforms offer this now.
There is also no secondary market because you don’t need to resell the loan to get money back.
Lastly, they send no information to any Tax Agency or deducts taxes. You must do it yourself in your country.
No information about loan originators
Unfortunately, they hold their loan originators hidden for the investors.
They have stated that before this was the practice throughout the P2P industry.
They plan to change this when their old contracts expire with the loan originators so it becomes more transparent.
I think it will be great because then my Fast Invest review can be even more detailed and transparent.
Picture of the Fast Invest team
Join the monthly:
Stay Focused Email List
and stay connected 🙂
- Follow my journey and blog updates
- Stay on track
- Learn more during your own progress