- Best buyback guarantee
- +13.35% in return last year
- Start invest from only 1 EUR
I have been an investor for more than 2 years now and it’s a great investment opportunity.
I update my Fast Invest review regularly to make sure the content is up to date.
Let’s take a closer look at it 🙂
Table of contents
What is Fast Invest?
Fast Invest is a well-known and growing investment platform within P2P lending. More than 41,000 investors have signed up so far!
Fast Invest offers investment opportunities from European loan originators and the best buyback guarantees in the market. Further down, I will discuss this in more detail.
Basically, you invest in loans and receive ongoing interest every month. Just like passive income!
They have paid out more than 2 million euros in repaid interest.
My return on investment
My return on investment:
- January: +1,30%
- February: +1,20%
- March: +1,25%
- April: +1,12%
- May: +1,14%
- June: +1,10%
- July: +1,12%
- August: +1,04%
- September: +0,91%
- October: +1,02%
- November: +1,10%
- December: +1,05%
➡ See the latest returns in my investment portfolio
(opens in a new window)
My return on investment:
- September: Started investing
- October: +0,66% (transfer costs deducted)
- November: +1,28%
- December: +1,29%
What kind of returns can I expect?
Fast Invest offers above-average returns. The average annual return on the platform is +11,94%
In 2019 I got a return of +13.35% which is very satisfactory 😎
It’s some of the highest returns you can get and makes it really attractive. Furthermore, there are really good investment opportunities on the platform at the moment with up to +18% in return.
7 quick facts about Fast Invest
- The platform went online in 2015.
- The company is located mainly in Kaunas, Lithuania but they also have an office in the United Kingdom. They have approx 24 employees.
- +41,000 investors have joined the marketplace already. They grew by a whopping 34% in 2019!
- They have paid more than 2 million EUR in interest.
- +8 loan originators from Europe on the platform.
- All loans are pre-funded and with 100% buyback guarantee.
- Up to 13% annual returns to investors.
Loans that are late
Loans that have defaulted since September 2018: 0% 🤩
Late loans are hard to track because they buyback any late loans by just 3 days automatically.
Fast Invest stated that 100% of the investors are in profit without any defaults.
P2P loans with the best buyback guarantees
All loans on the Fast Invest platform have a buyback guarantee in case of borrower’s payments is delayed.
You can choose between loans with 3, 15 and 60 days buyback guarantee. If the lender can’t pay, the loan originator repurchases the debt automatically.
This is really amazing, and typically it’s 60 days on most platforms. This will ensure that your money can be quickly invested in new loans without further delay.
Furthermore, you can sell your loans at any time back to Fast Invest if you choose loans with the “MoneyBack Guarantee”.
They accept to buy back loans and they take no fee for this option. You only pay back any given interest (if it was paid out).
The platform and my personal Fast Invest strategy…
Sign up is incredibly easy
When you sign up you need to provide basic information about yourself. The website is in 8 different languages.
During my first investment, I transferred via my bank. I made a SEPA transfer in EUR to the platform and it only took 1 day.
The second time I used Transferwise (opens in a new window) to lower the cost and get the real exchange rate.
Both were very easy and I got an email when they were on the platform (normally within 24 hours).
To use the platform you must be 18 years old and they accept money transfers from bank accounts from Europe (also Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland).
Your residence must be from one of the following countries:
- Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greenland, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, San Marino, Turkey, Holy See (Vatican City State), Serbia, Montenegro.
- Arab States: United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia.
- Asia&Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Israel, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan.
- Africa: South Africa.
Unfortunately, they do not receive investors from the United Kingdom at the moment. I think they take their precautions at the upcoming Brexit.
My auto-invest settings
I always use an auto-invest setup with a buyback guarantee on all the platforms I use. The entire platform has a buy-back guarantee which is very good.
Inside the Fast Invest platform I have one simple auto-invest setup:
- Currency: EUR
- No maturity date
- Investment in one loan between 10-15 EUR
- From 13-16% annually (16% is maximum)
- 1m. to 18m. loan term (18m. is maximum)
- Country: All (Poland, Denmark, Spain, Iceland, Russia, and the United Kingdom)
- Reinvest Principal: Yes
- Reinvest interest: Yes
- Buyback Guarantee: 3 days
- MoneyBack: All
The auto invest setup is very simple to understand and use. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to select a specific loan originators.
However, it’s possible to reinvest the interest and let it compound. You don’t have to log in each day.
Okay. Let’s dive more into this Fast Invest review… 😊
The platform has a very user-friendly interface and has a modern design.
The P2P lending investment
The availability of loans is great. More than 1000+ last time I looked. They add new loans every day and increased the published loans with +47% last year.
You can invest in consumer loans usually between 6-12 months.
The interest rate offered is up to +13%!
When your money is on the account you can start invest immediately on the same day.
You actually only need to invest a minimum EUR 1 in one loan. It’s normally 10 EUR on other P2P lending platforms.
No risk rating is available, but they provide basic information about the borrower.
There is also no secondary market because you don’t need to resell the loan to get money back.
Lastly, they send no information to any Tax Agency or deducts taxes. You must do it yourself in your country.
More transparency about loan originators
They have stated that this was the practice throughout the P2P industry to hold the loan originators hidden for the investors.
Now they have shared more information about a few loan originators and I think it’s a great move in the right direction.
Picture of the Fast Invest team
Join the monthly:
Stay Focused Email List
and stay connected 🙂
- Follow my journey and blog updates
- Stay on track
- Learn more during your own progress